Standard Security Audit
- scans of 1500+ known-service ports(all ports from 0-1024, along with a set of ports that are known to host a variety of services and possible trojans) of an IP for open ports and possible trojans,
- examines your system using our database of
with new tests added on a weekly basis,
*Some tests, notably (but not limited to) "Local Security Checks" require test configuration that can only be made with a Recurring or Advanced audit subscription.
- provides a security seal to place on your web site
- can exclude tests in the Denial of Service category
- can schedule audits to be launched automatically at selected times
(for Monthly/Yearly Subscriptions)
|Extended Auditing Features|
- can run unlimited number of audits, allowing repeat audits after fixing vulnerabilities, or when new tests are added (~20 new tests/month)
- can audit unlimited IPs (providing the IP is yours or allocated for your own use)
- option to purchase additional channel for running concurrent audits.
- provide detailed and comprehensive information on vulnerabilities and open ports found, along with the steps on how to fix them
- include a complete list of vulnerability tests executed during the audit, ordered by severity and categories
- include CVE identifiers and references to over 10,000 on-line resources and advisories
- prioritize vulnerabilities found by severity and category
- ability to add your own notes, using reports as a working document
- monthly/yearly subscribers able to merge multiple reports into a single repor, for comparison or summary
|1 Standard Audit (one IP1)
|Standard Audits on unlimited IPs1
|For high volume, high speed audits of large networks
||dedicated leased servers
Buy one audit, and if we can't find any High or Medium Risk
problems, we'll refund you your money. Simply email us
at contact <at> securityspace <dot;> com, and quote
the report ID found at the top of your audit report. Offer does not apply
to consultant accounts.
1IP addresses must be assigned to you or your organization.
All prices are quoted in US Dollars. For currency conversions, try
To order an audit, you need to login in as a registered user. Please fill the appropriate form below (upon successful login, the order form will be presented).
- To compare features of other audits, see comparison chart
- It takes anywhere from 1 to 3 hours to run the audit, depending on network
latency and whether or not your system is firewalled
- To audit an IP address that you can't surf from, you need to confirm your ownership of this IP via our on-line form.