Dedicated Leased Security Auditing Servers
- designed for large scale networks, you can run 50 audits simultaneously (50 channels) per dedicated server
- can use wildcards to launch up to 1024 audits with a single mouse click
- can lease servers weekly or monthly, without long term
- ability to run any type of audits, including Advanced Audits, taking advantage of customizing your audits
- we maintain the server as part of our scanning farm, new tests added regularly
- option to place a security seal on your web site
- can audit unlimited IPs
(providing the IP is yours, or allocated for your own use)
- can run unlimited # of audits
vulnerability tests available as part of the test suite.
- provide detailed and comprehensive information on vulnerabilities and open ports found, along with the steps on how to fix them
- include a
complete list of vulnerability tests executed during the audit, ordered by severity and categories
- include CVE identifiers and references to over 4000 on-line resources and advisories
- prioritize vulnerabilities found by severity and category
- ability to add your own notes, using reports as a working document
- able to merge multiple reports into a single report, for comparison or summary
*Accounts are provisioned to provide guaranteed dedicated access to 50 channels (supporting 50 concurrent audits). Audits may originate from multiple servers within SecuritySpace's scanning farm.
|One week dedicated* server lease, supporting 50 concurrent audits.
||$299||One month dedicated* server lease, supporting 50 concurrent audits.
All prices are quoted in US Dollars. For currency conversions, try
To order an audit, you need to login in as a registered user. Please fill the appropriate form below (upon successful login, the order form will be presented).
- To compare features of other audits, see
- It typically takes between 2-5 hours to run an advanced audit. In certain circumstances (variable response times on network connections, firewalled hosts), audit times can run up to 9 hours.
- To audit an IP address that you can't surf from, you
need to confirm your ownership of this IP. You may either use
our on-line form, of call us at 905-304-6922,
or if in North America, toll free at 1-800-799-4831.