Recurring Security Audit
Ensuring your systems are tested against the latest vulnerabilites on a regular basis, this service allows you to schedule standard or advanced audits
for IPs on a recurring basis. Once scheduled, the audit will
automatically start at the chosen time, repeating daily, weekly, monthly or at preferred
time intervals for a year.
Included is a complementary subscription to our
network monitoring service, for a one year period.
This powerful combination of security auditing and network monitoring
will give you the confidence and flexibility to best manage your security and performance needs.
Recurring Security Audit
- performs a port scan of all 65,535 port of an IP
for open ports and possible trojans,
- examines your system with the full suite of
vulnerability tests, with
new tests added on a weekly basis,
- provides a security seal on your web site
to ensure your customers' confidence in you
- provides the option to exclude tests in the Denial of Service category
- can schedule audits to be launched daily, weekly, monthly, or at selected times
- sends email notification when audit is complete,
- the report provides detailed and comprehensive information on vulnerabilities and open ports found, along with the steps on how to fix them
- the report includes a complete list of vulnerability tests executed during
the audit, ordered by severity and categories
- prioritizes vulnerabilities found by severity and category
- can add your own notes, using reports as a worksheet
- provide an external view of accessibility and availability of one's internet presence,
- present real-time performance graphs in comparison with the
internet average response time, on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis,
- send email alerts upon detecting inaccessable devices,
- allow the option of choosing monitoring frequencies,
- monitor a variety of devices, including web servers (http://), secure web servers (https://), mail servers (smtp), ICMP (ping),
POP3 Servers, FTP Servers, and DNS Servers,
- allow raw data to be downloaded in CSV(common separated values) format, for
your record and analysis.
|Advanced Audits||Network Monitor|
|Monthly Recurring (12 Audits)
|Weekly Recurring (53 Audits )
|Daily Recurring on ONE IP only(365 Audits )
To order an audit, you need to login in as a registered user. Please fill the appropriate form below (upon successful login, the order form will be presented).
- To compare features of other audits, see comparison chart
- It typically takes between 2-5 hours to run an advanced audit. In certain circumstances (variable response times on network connections, firewalled hosts), audit times can run up to 9 hours.
- To audit an IP address that you can't surf from, you
need to confirm your ownership of this IP. You may either use
our on-line form, or call us at 905-304-6922,
or if in North America, toll free at 1-800-799-4831.
- Your subscription to this service will consist of two components: a duration (1 year) and an audit allocation (Monthy=12, Weekly=53).
About Us |
Contact Us |
Partner Programs |
Developer APIs |
Mailing Lists |
Security Audits |
Managed DNS |
Network Monitoring |
Site Analyzer |
Internet Research Reports
© 1998-2019 E-Soft Inc. All rights reserved.