No Risk Security Audit
No Risk Audit is a free security vulnerability assessment, which
performs a full-blown
security audit on your system.
|What is it ?|
The free report will provide the number of
vulnerablities that are found in High
and Medium risk categories, as well as, the details of Low risk and Other vulnerabilities. You do, however,
need to subscribe to a fee service to
learn the full detail of High and Medium risk vulnerabilities, and suggested
solutions to fix those problems.
- scans of 1500+ known-service ports(all ports from 0-1024, along with a set of ports that are known to host a variety of services and possible trojans) of an IP for open ports and possible trojans,
- examines your system with the full suite of
vulnerability tests, with new tests added on a weekly basis,
- can exclude tests in the Denial of Service category
- must surf from the IP to be audited
- can be run only once/month for any given IP.
- provide only the number of
vulnerabilities found in High and Medium risk levels
- provide detail findings and solutions for Low & Other risk level vulnerabilities
- can convert to Standard Audit
to receive the full report of the audit results
To run a No Risk audit, you need to login in as a registered user. Please fill the appropriate form below (upon successful login, the form to run an audit will be presented).
- To compare features of other audits, see comparison chart
- It takes anywhere from 1 to 3 hours to run the audit, depending on
network latency and whether or not your system is firewalled
- To audit an IP address other than the one you surf from, you
need to sign up for a
About Us |
Contact Us |
Partner Programs |
Mailing Lists |
Security Audits |
Managed DNS |
Network Monitoring |
Site Analyzer |
Internet Research Reports
Web Probe |
© 1998-2013 E-Soft Inc. All rights reserved.