|Category:||CentOS Local Security Checks|
|Title:||CentOS: Security Advisory for bpftool (CESA-2020:3220)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'bpftool'; package(s) announced via the CESA-2020:3220 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'bpftool'
package(s) announced via the CESA-2020:3220 advisory.
The kernel packages contain the Linux kernel, the core of any Linux
* kernel: kernel: DAX hugepages not considered during mremap
* kernel: buffer overflow in mwifiex_cmd_append_vsie_tlv function in
* kernel: heap-based buffer overflow in mwifiex_ret_wmm_get_status function
in drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/wmm.c (CVE-2020-12654)
* kernel: use-after-free caused by a malicious USB device in the
drivers/hid/usbhid/hiddev.c driver (CVE-2019-19527)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE
page(s) listed in the References section.
* RHEL7.7 - scsi: ibmvfc: Avoid loss of all paths during SVC node reboot
* [DELL EMC 7.8 BUG bnxt_en] Error messages related to hwrm observed for
BCM 57504 under dmesg in RHEL 7.8 (BZ#1834190)
* kernel: provide infrastructure to support dual-signing of the kernel
(foundation to help address CVE-2020-10713) (BZ#1837429)
* RHEL7.7 - Request: retrofit kernel commit f82b4b6 to RHEL 7.7/7.8 3.10
* kipmi thread high CPU consumption when performing BMC firmware upgrade
* RHEL7.7 - virtio-blk: fix hw_queue stopped on arbitrary error (kvm)
* rhel 7 infinite blocked waiting on inode_dio_wait in nfs (BZ#1845520)
* http request is taking more time for endpoint running on different host
via nodeport service (BZ#1847333)
* ext4: change LRU to round-robin in extent status tree shrinker
* libaio is returning duplicate events (BZ#1850055)
* After upgrade to 3.9.89 pod containers with CPU limits fail to start due
to cgroup error (BZ#1850500)
* Fix dpdk regression introduced by bz1837297 (BZ#1852245)
'bpftool' package(s) on CentOS 7.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2019-19527|
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-10757
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-12653
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-12654
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-10713
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 85075 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.