|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora: Security Advisory for fastd (FEDORA-2020-13edfc3215)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'fastd'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2020-13edfc3215 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'fastd'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2020-13edfc3215 advisory.
fastd is a secure tunneling daemon with some unique features:
- Very small binary (about 100KB on OpenWRT in the default configuration,
including all dependencies besides libc)
- Exchangeable crypto methods
- Transport over UDP for simple usage behind NAT
- Can run in 1:1 and 1:n scenarios
- There are no server and client roles defined by the protocol, this is just
defined by the usage.
- Only one instance of the daemon is needed on each host to create a full mesh
If no full mesh is established, a routing protocol is necessary to enable
hosts that are not connected directly to reach each other
'fastd' package(s) on Fedora 33.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-27638|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 86218 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.