|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora: Security Advisory for libproxy (FEDORA-2020-7e1e9abf77)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'libproxy'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2020-7e1e9abf77 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'libproxy'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2020-7e1e9abf77 advisory.
libproxy offers the following features:
* extremely small core footprint (< 35K)
* no external dependencies within libproxy core
(libproxy plugins may have dependencies)
* only 3 functions in the stable external API
* dynamic adjustment to changing network topology
* a standard way of dealing with proxy settings across all scenarios
* a sublime sense of joy and accomplishment
'libproxy' package(s) on Fedora 31.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-25219|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 97459 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.