|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||SuSE Update for go1.10 openSUSE-SU-2018:4255-1 (go1.10)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'go1.10'; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:4255_1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'go1.10'
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:4255_1 advisory.
This update for go1.10 fixes the following issues:
Security vulnerabilities fixed:
- CVE-2018-16873 (bsc#1118897): cmd/go: remote command execution during
'go get -u'.
- CVE-2018-16874 (bsc#1118898): cmd/go: directory traversal in 'go get'
via curly braces in import paths
- CVE-2018-16875 (bsc#1118899): crypto/x509: CPU denial of service
Other issues fixed:
- Fix build error with PIE linker flags on ppc64le. (bsc#1113978,
- Review dependencies (requires, recommends and supports) (bsc#1082409)
- Make profile.d/go.sh no longer set GOROOT=, in order to make switching
between versions no longer break. This ends up removing the need for
go.sh entirely (because GOPATH is also set automatically) (boo#1119634)
- Fix a regression that broke go get for import path patterns containing
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended
like YaST online_update or 'zypper patch'.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 42.3:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2018-1593=1
go1.10 on openSUSE Leap 42.3.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-16873|
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-16874
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-16875
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2018 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 73533 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.