|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||SuSE Update for dpdk openSUSE-SU-2018:4003-1 (dpdk)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'dpdk'; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:4003_1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'dpdk'
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:4003_1 advisory.
This update for dpdk to version 16.11.8
provides the following security fix:
- CVE-2018-1059: restrict untrusted guest to misuse virtio to corrupt host
application (ovs-dpdk) memory which could have lead all VM to lose
and following non-security fixes:
- Enable the broadcom chipset family Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM57810
- Fix a latency problem by using cond_resched rather than
- Fix a syntax error affecting csh environment configuration (bsc#1102310)
- Fixes in net/bnxt:
* Fix HW Tx checksum offload check
* Fix incorrect IO address handling in Tx
* Fix Rx ring count limitation
* Check access denied for HWRM commands
* Fix RETA size
* Fix close operation
- Fixes in eal/linux:
* Fix an invalid syntax in interrupts
* Fix return codes on thread naming failure
- Fixes in kni:
* Fix crash with null name
* Fix build with gcc 8.1
- Fixes in net/thunderx:
* Fix build with gcc optimization on
* Avoid sq door bell write on zero packet
- net/bonding: Fix MAC address reset
- vhost: Fix missing increment of log cache count
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP3:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended
like YaST online_update or 'zypper patch'.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 42.3:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2018-1484=1
dpdk on openSUSE Leap 42.3.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-1059|
RedHat Security Advisories: RHSA-2018:1267
RedHat Security Advisories: RHSA-2018:2038
RedHat Security Advisories: RHSA-2018:2102
RedHat Security Advisories: RHSA-2018:2524
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2018 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 72306 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.