|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||SuSE Update for python-Django1 openSUSE-SU-2018:2375-1 (python-Django1)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'python-Django1'; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:2375_1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'python-Django1'
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:2375_1 advisory.
This update for python-Django1 to version 1.11.15 fixes the following
The following security vulnerability was fixed:
- CVE-2018-14574: Fixed an open redirect possibility in CommonMiddleware
The following other bugs were fixed:
- Fixed WKBWriter.write() and write_hex() for empty polygons on GEOS 3.6.1+
- Fixed a regression where altering a field with a unique constraint may
drop and rebuild more foreign keys than necessary
- Fixed crashes in django.contrib.admindocs when a view is a callable
object, such as django.contrib.syndication.views.Feed
- Fixed a regression where QuerySet.values() or values_list() after
combining an annotated and unannotated queryset with union(),
difference(), or intersection() crashed due to mismatching columns
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended
like YaST online_update or 'zypper patch'.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 15.0:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2018-875=1
python-Django1 on openSUSE Leap 15.0.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-14574|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2018 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 72306 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.