|Category:||Mac OS X Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Apple MacOSX Security Updates(HT210348)-01|
|Summary:||Apple Mac OS X is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.|
Apple Mac OS X is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Multiple flaws exist due to:
- An out-of-bounds read error while parsing a maliciously crafted office
document in UIFoundation.
- An use-after-free error when deserializing an untrusted NSDictionary.
- A stack overflow due to improper input validation in libxslt.
- An issue in Samba due to improper checks to prevent unauthorized actions.
- An out-of-bounds read error due to improper input validation in Foundation.
- A memory corruption issue in Bluetooth.
Successful exploitation allows attackers
to cause arbitrary code execution, unexpected application termination,
perform unauthorized actions and view sensitive information
Apple Mac OS X versions,
10.12.x through 10.12.6, 10.13.x through 10.13.6, 10.14.x through 10.14.5
Apply appropriate security updates from
the vendor. Please see the references for more information.
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2019-8662|
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2019-8641
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2019-8656
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2019-8657
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2019 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 99761 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.