|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora: Security Advisory for aom (FEDORA-2021-1c3f7963a5)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'aom'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2021-1c3f7963a5 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'aom'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2021-1c3f7963a5 advisory.
The Alliance for Open Media focus is to deliver a next-generation
video format that is:
- Interoperable and open,
- Optimized for the Internet,
- Scalable to any modern device at any bandwidth,
- Designed with a low computational footprint and optimized for hardware,
- Capable of consistent, highest-quality, real-time video delivery, and
- Flexible for both commercial and non-commercial content, including
This package contains the reference encoder and decoder.
'aom' package(s) on Fedora 34.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2021-30473|
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2021-30475
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2021 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 99761 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.