|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora: Security Advisory for exiv2 (FEDORA-2021-8917c5d9d2)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'exiv2'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2021-8917c5d9d2 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'exiv2'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2021-8917c5d9d2 advisory.
A command line utility to access image metadata, allowing one to:
* print the Exif metadata of Jpeg images as summary info, interpreted values,
or the plain data for each tag
* print the Iptc metadata of Jpeg images
* print the Jpeg comment of Jpeg images
* set, add and delete Exif and Iptc metadata of Jpeg images
* adjust the Exif timestamp (that', s how it all started...)
* rename Exif image files according to the Exif timestamp
* extract, insert and delete Exif metadata (including thumbnails),
Iptc metadata and Jpeg comments
'exiv2' package(s) on Fedora 33.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2021-29623|
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2021-32617
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2021 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 99761 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.