|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora: Security Advisory for python-pygments (FEDORA-2021-33abbae37b)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'python-pygments'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2021-33abbae37b advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'python-pygments'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2021-33abbae37b advisory.
Pygments is a generic syntax highlighter for general use in all kinds
of software such as forum systems, wikis or other applications that
need to prettify source code. Highlights are:
* a wide range of common languages and markup formats is supported
* special attention is paid to details that increase highlighting
* support for new languages and formats are added easily, most
languages use a simple regex-based lexing mechanism
* a number of output formats is available, among them HTML, RTF,
LaTeX and ANSI sequences
* it is usable as a command-line tool and as a library
* ... and it highlights even Brainf*ck!
'python-pygments' package(s) on Fedora 32.
Please install the updated package(s).
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2021 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 99761 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.