|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora: Security Advisory for coturn (FEDORA-2021-32d0068851)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'coturn'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2021-32d0068851 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'coturn'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2021-32d0068851 advisory.
The Coturn TURN Server is a VoIP media traffic NAT traversal server and gateway.
It can be used as a general-purpose network traffic TURN server/gateway, too.
This implementation also includes some extra features. Supported RFCs:
- RFC 5766 - base TURN specs
- RFC 6062 - TCP relaying TURN extension
- RFC 6156 - IPv6 extension for TURN
- Experimental DTLS support as client protocol.
- RFC 3489 - 'classic' STUN
- RFC 5389 - base 'new' STUN specs
- RFC 5769 - test vectors for STUN protocol testing
- RFC 5780 - NAT behavior discovery support
The implementation fully supports the following client-to-TURN-server protocols:
- UDP (per RFC 5766)
- TCP (per RFC 5766 and RFC 6062)
- TLS (per RFC 5766 and RFC 6062), TLS1.0/TLS1.1/TLS1.2
- DTLS (experimental non-standard feature)
Supported relay protocols:
- UDP (per RFC 5766)
- TCP (per RFC 6062)
Supported user databases (for user repository, with passwords or keys, if
authentication is required):
Redis can also be used for status and statistics storage and notification.
Supported TURN authentication mechanisms:
- TURN REST API (a modification of the long-term mechanism, for time-limited
secret-based authentication, for WebRTC applications)
The load balancing can be implemented with the following tools (either one or a
combination of them):
- network load-balancer server
- DNS-based load balancing
- built-in ALTERNATE-SERVER mechanism.
'coturn' package(s) on Fedora 32.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-26262|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2021 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 97459 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.