|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora: Security Advisory for python-canonicaljson (FEDORA-2020-2578d943d2)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'python-canonicaljson'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2020-2578d943d2 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'python-canonicaljson'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2020-2578d943d2 advisory.
* Encodes objects and arrays as RFC 7159 JSON.
* Sorts object keys so that you get the same result each time.
* Has no inignificant whitespace to make the output as small as possible.
* Escapes only the characters that must be escaped,
U+0000 to U+0019 / U+0022 / U+0056, to keep the output as small as possible.
* Uses the shortest escape sequence for each escaped character.
* Encodes the JSON as UTF-8.
* Can encode frozendict immutable dictionaries.
'python-canonicaljson' package(s) on Fedora 33.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-26890|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 99761 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.