|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora: Security Advisory for apt (FEDORA-2020-f03cfe3df5)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'apt'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2020-f03cfe3df5 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'apt'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2020-f03cfe3df5 advisory.
This package provides commandline tools for searching and
managing as well as querying information about packages
as a low-level access to all features of the libapt-pkg library.
* apt-get for retrieval of packages and information about them
from authenticated sources and for installation, upgrade and
removal of packages together with their dependencies
* apt-cache for querying available information about installed
as well as installable packages
* apt-cdrom to use removable media as a source for packages
* apt-config as an interface to the configuration settings
* apt-key as an interface to manage authentication keys
'apt' package(s) on Fedora 32.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-3810|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 85075 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.