|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora: Security Advisory for filezilla (FEDORA-2020-74dd64990b)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'filezilla'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2020-74dd64990b advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'filezilla'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2020-74dd64990b advisory.
FileZilla is a FTP, FTPS and SFTP client for Linux with a lot of features.
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files greater than 4GB
- Easy to use Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
'filezilla' package(s) on Fedora 32.
Please install the updated package(s).
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 97459 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.