|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora Update for haproxy FEDORA-2019-b4d6be9176|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'haproxy'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2019-b4d6be9176 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'haproxy'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2019-b4d6be9176 advisory.
HAProxy is a TCP/HTTP reverse proxy which is particularly suited for high
availability environments. Indeed, it can:
- route HTTP requests depending on statically assigned cookies
- spread load among several servers while assuring server persistence
through the use of HTTP cookies
- switch to backup servers in the event a main one fails
- accept connections to special ports dedicated to service monitoring
- stop accepting connections without breaking existing ones
- add, modify, and delete HTTP headers in both directions
- block requests matching particular patterns
- report detailed status to authenticated users from a URI
intercepted from the application
'haproxy' package(s) on Fedora 31.
Please install the updated package(s).
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 99761 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.