|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora Update for php-phpmailer6 FEDORA-2018-18f3eff32b|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'php-phpmailer6'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2018-18f3eff32b advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'php-phpmailer6'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2018-18f3eff32b advisory.
PHPMailer - A full-featured email creation and transfer class for PHP
* Probably the world', s most popular code for sending email from PHP!
* Used by many open-source projects:
WordPress, Drupal, 1CRM, SugarCRM, Yii, Joomla! and many more
* Integrated SMTP support - send without a local mail server
* Send emails with multiple To, CC, BCC and Reply-to addresses
* Multipart/alternative emails for mail clients that do not read HTML email
* Add attachments, including inline
* Support for UTF-8 content and 8bit, base64, binary, and quoted-printable
* SMTP authentication with LOGIN, PLAIN, CRAM-MD5 and XOAUTH2 mechanisms
over SSL and SMTP+STARTTLS transports
* Validates email addresses automatically
* Protect against header injection attacks
* Error messages in 47 languages!
* DKIM and S/MIME signing support
* Compatible with PHP 5.5 and later
* Namespaced to prevent name clashes
* Much more!
'php-phpmailer6' package(s) on Fedora 29.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-19296|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2019 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 97459 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.