|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora Update for filezilla FEDORA-2019-10812c1db6|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'filezilla'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2019-10812c1db6 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'filezilla'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2019-10812c1db6 advisory.
FileZilla is a FTP, FTPS and SFTP client for Linux with a lot of features.
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
- Easy to use Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
'filezilla' package(s) on Fedora 29.
Please install the updated package(s).
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2019 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 99761 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.