|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora Update for leptonica FEDORA-2018-4db33b3753|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'leptonica'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2018-4db33b3753 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'leptonica'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2018-4db33b3753 advisory.
The library supports many operations that are useful on
* Document images
* Natural images
Fundamental image processing and image analysis operations
* Rasterop (aka bitblt)
* Affine transforms (scaling, translation, rotation, shear)
on images of arbitrary pixel depth
* Projective and bi-linear transforms
* Binary and gray scale morphology, rank order filters, and
* Seed-fill and connected components
* Image transformations with changes in pixel depth, both at
the same scale and with scale change
* Pixelwise masking, blending, enhancement, arithmetic ops,
'leptonica' package(s) on Fedora 29.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-7441|
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-7442
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2019 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 99761 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.