|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora Update for aria2 FEDORA-2019-8b8c774b84|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'aria2'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2019-8b8c774b84 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'aria2'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2019-8b8c774b84 advisory.
aria2 is a download utility with resuming and segmented downloading.
Supported protocols are HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/BitTorrent. It also supports Metalink
Currently it has following features:
- HTTP/HTTPS GET support
- HTTP Proxy support
- HTTP BASIC authentication support
- HTTP Proxy authentication support
- FTP support(active, passive mode)
- FTP through HTTP proxy(GET command or tunneling)
- Segmented download
- Cookie support
- It can run as a daemon process.
- BitTorrent protocol support with fast extension.
- Selective download in multi-file torrent
- Metalink version 3.0 support(HTTP/FTP/BitTorrent).
- Limiting download/upload speed
'aria2' package(s) on Fedora 28.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2019-3500|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2019 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 99761 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.