|Category:||Fedora Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Fedora Update for php-PHPMailer FEDORA-2018-f73869d61e|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'php-PHPMailer'; package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2018-f73869d61e advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'php-PHPMailer'
package(s) announced via the FEDORA-2018-f73869d61e advisory.
Full Featured Email Transfer Class for PHP. PHPMailer features:
* Supports emails digitally signed with S/MIME encryption!
* Supports emails with multiple TOs, CCs, BCCs and REPLY-TOs
* Works on any platform.
* Supports Text & HTML emails.
* Embedded image support.
* Multipart/alternative emails for mail clients that do not read
* Flexible debugging.
* Custom mail headers.
* Redundant SMTP servers.
* Support for 8bit, base64, binary, and quoted-printable encoding.
* Word wrap.
* Multiple fs, string, and binary attachments (those from database,
* SMTP authentication.
* Tested on multiple SMTP servers: Sendmail, qmail, Postfix, Gmail,
Imail, Exchange, etc.
* Good documentation, many examples included in download.
* It' s swift, small, and simple.
php-PHPMailer on Fedora 28.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-19296|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2018 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 71225 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.