|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||openSUSE: Security Advisory for tmux (openSUSE-SU-2020:1834-1)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'tmux'; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2020:1834-1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'tmux'
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2020:1834-1 advisory.
This update for tmux fixes the following issues:
- Update to version 3.1c
* Fix a stack overflow on colon-separated CSI parsing. boo#1178263
- tmux 3.1b:
* Fix crash when allow-rename ison and an empty name is set
- tmux 3.1a:
* Do not close stdout prematurely in control mode since it is needed to
print exit messages. Prevents hanging when detaching with iTerm2
- includes changes between 3.1-rc1 and 3.1:
* Only search the visible part of the history when marking
(highlighting) search terms. This is much faster than searching the
whole history and solves problems with large histories. The count of
matches shown is now the visible matches rather than all matches
* Search using regular expressions in copy mode. search-forward and
search-backward use regular expressions by default, the incremental
versions do not
* Turn off mouse mode 1003 as well as the rest when exiting
* Add selection_active format for when the selection is present but not
moving with the cursor
* Fix dragging with modifier keys, so binding keys such as
C-MouseDrag1Pane and C-MouseDragEnd1Pane now work
* Add -a to list-keys to also list keys without notes with -N
* Do not jump to next word end if already on a word end when selecting a
word, fixes select-word with single character words and vi(1) keys
* Fix top and bottom pane calculation with pane border status enabled
- Update to v3.1-rc
* Please see the included CHANGES file
- Fix tmux completion
- Update to v3.0a
* A lot of changes since v2.9a, please see the included CHANGES file.
- Update to v2.9a
- Fix bugs in select-pane and the main-horizontal and main-vertical
- Add trailing newline to tmpfiles.d/tmux.conf. On newer systems (such as
Leap 15.1), the lack of a trailing newline appears to cause the
directory to not be created. This is only evident on setups where /run
is an actual tmpfs (on btrfs-root installs, /run is a btrfs subvolume
and thus /run/tmux is persistent across reboots).
- Update to version 2.9
* Add format variables for the default formats in the various modes
(tree_mode_format and so on) and add a -a flag to display-message to
list variables with values.
* Add a -v flag to display-message to show verbose messages as the
format is parsed, this allows formats to be debugged
* Add support for HPA (\033[`).
* Add support for origin mode (\033[?6h).
* No longer clear history on RIS.
* Extend the # style syntax and use that together with previous format
changes to allow the status line to be entirely config ...
Description truncated. Please see the references for more information.
'tmux' package(s) on openSUSE Leap 15.2, openSUSE Leap 15.1.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-19387|
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-27347
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 86218 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.