|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||openSUSE: Security Advisory for claws-mail (openSUSE-SU-2020:1822-1)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'claws-mail'; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2020:1822-1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'claws-mail'
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2020:1822-1 advisory.
This update for claws-mail fixes the following issues:
- Additional cleanup of the template handling
claws-mail was updated to 3.17.8 (boo#1177967)
* Shielded template's
command-line that is executed does not allow sequencing such as with
* bug fixes: claws#4376
* updated English, French, and Spanish manuals
- Update to 3.17.7
* Image Viewer: Image attachments, when displayed, are now resized to
fit the available width rather than the available height.
* -d is now an alias to --debug.
* Libravatar plugin: New styles supported: Robohash and Pagan.
* SpamAssassin plugin: The 'Maximum size' option now matches
SpamAssassin's maximum, it can now handle messages up to 256MB.
* LiteHTML viewer plugin: The UI is now translatable. Bug fixes:
* bug 4313, 'Recursion stack overflow with rebuilding folder tree'
* bug 4372, '[pl_PL] Crash after 'Send later' without recipient and then
* bug 4373, 'attach mailto URI double free'
* bug 4374, 'insert mailto URI misses checks'
* bug 4384, 'U+00AD (soft hyphen) changed to space in Subject'
* bug 4386, 'Allow Sieve config without userid without warning'
* Add missing SSL settings when cloning accounts.
* Parsing of command-line arguments.
* PGP Core plugin: fix segv in address completion with a keyring.
* Libravatar plugin: fixes to image display.
- Disable python-gtk plugin on suse_version > 1500: still relying
on python2, which is EOL.
- Update to 3.17.6:
* It is now possible to 'Inherit Folder properties and processing rules
from parent folder' when creating new folders with the move message
and copy message dialogues.
* A Phishing warning is now shown when copying a phishing URL, (in
addition to clicking a phishing URL).
* The progress window when importing an mbox file is now more responsive.
* A warning dialogue is shown if the selected privacy system is 'None'
and automatic signing amd/or encrypting is enabled.
* Python plugin: pkgconfig is now used to check for python2. This
enables the Python plugin (which uses python2) to be built on newer
systems which have both python2 and python3. Bug fixes:
* bug 3922, 'minimize to tray on startup not working'
* bug 4220, 'generates files in cache without content'
* bug 4325, 'Following redirects when retrieving image'
* bug 4342, 'Import mbox file command doesn't work twice on a row'
* fix STARTTLS protocol violation
* fix initial de ...
Description truncated. Please see the references for more information.
'claws-mail' package(s) on openSUSE Leap 15.2, openSUSE Leap 15.1.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-15917|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 86218 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.