|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||openSUSE: Security Advisory for pacemaker (openSUSE-SU-2020:1782-1)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'pacemaker'; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2020:1782-1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'pacemaker'
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2020:1782-1 advisory.
This update for pacemaker fixes the following issues:
Update to 2.0.4:
- based: use crm_exit to free qb-logging
- cibsecret: don't use pssh -q option unless supported
- crm_error: use g_free for a proper match
- crm_mon: NULL output-pointer when buffer is freed
- crm_resource: avoid unnecessary issus with dynamic allocation
- crm_ticket: avoid unnecessary issues with dynamic allocation
- executor: restrict certain IPC requests to Pacemaker daemons
- fencer: avoid infinite loop if device is removed during operation
- fencer: restrict certain IPC requests to privileged users
- libcrmcommon: free basename after setting prgname
- libcrmcommon: return ENOMEM directly instead of errno
- libpe_status: Modify filtering of inactive resources.
- libreplace: closedir when bailing out dir traversal
- move bcond_with/without up front for e.g. pcmk_release
- pacemakerd: ignore shutdown requests from unprivileged users
- resources: attribute name parameter doesn't have to be unique
- rpm: add spec option for enabling CIB secrets
- rpm: put user-configurable items at top of spec
- rpm: use the user/group ID 90 for haclient/hacluster to be consistent
with cluster-glue (bsc#1167171)
- scheduler: Add the node name back to bundle instances.
- silence some false positives static analysis stumbled over
- tools: check resource separately from managing parameter in cibsecret
- tools: free IPC memory after closing connection
- tools: improve cibsecret help
- tools: verify newly created CIB connection is not NULL
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15-SP2:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended
like YaST online_update or 'zypper patch'.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 15.2:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2020-1782=1
'pacemaker' package(s) on openSUSE Leap 15.2.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-25654|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 86218 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.