|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||openSUSE: Security Advisory for go1.14 (openSUSE-SU-2020:1584-1)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'go1.14'; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2020:1584-1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'go1.14'
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2020:1584-1 advisory.
This update for go1.14 fixes the following issues:
- go1.14.9 (released 2020-09-09) includes fixes to the compiler, linker,
runtime, documentation, and the net/http and testing packages. Refs
bsc#1164903 go1.14 release tracking
* go#41192 net/http/fcgi: race detected during execution of
* go#41016 net/http: Transport.CancelRequest no longer cancels in-flight
* go#40973 net/http: RoundTrip unexpectedly changes Request
* go#40968 runtime: checkptr incorrectly -race flagging when using &^
* go#40938 cmd/compile: R12 can be clobbered for write barrier call on
* go#40848 testing: '=== PAUSE' lines do not change the test name for
the next log line
* go#40797 cmd/compile: inline marker targets not reachable after
assembly on arm
* go#40766 cmd/compile: inline marker targets not reachable after
assembly on ppc64x
* go#40501 cmd/compile: for range loop reading past slice end
* go#40411 runtime: Windows service lifecycle events behave incorrectly
when called within a golang environment
* go#40398 runtime: fatal error: checkdead: runnable g
* go#40192 runtime: pageAlloc.searchAddr may point to unmapped memory in
discontiguous heaps, violating its invariant
* go#39955 cmd/link: incorrect GC bitmap when global's type is in
another shared object
* go#39690 cmd/compile: s390x floating point <-> integer conversions
clobbering the condition code
* go#39279 net/http: Re-connect with upgraded HTTP2 connection fails to
* go#38904 doc: include fix for #34437 in Go 1.14 release notes
- go1.14.8 (released 2020-09-01) includes security fixes to the
net/http/cgi and net/http/fcgi packages. CVE-2020-24553 Refs bsc#1164903
go1.14 release tracking
* bsc#1176031 CVE-2020-24553
* go#41164 net/http/cgi, net/http/fcgi: Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) when
Content-Type is not specified This update was imported from the
SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended
like YaST online_update or 'zypper patch'.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 15.1:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2020-1584=1
'go1.14' package(s) on openSUSE Leap 15.1.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-24553|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 86218 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.