|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||SuSE Update for containerd, openSUSE-SU-2018:4306-1 (containerd, )|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'containerd, '; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:4306_1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'containerd, '
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:4306_1 advisory.
This update for containerd, docker and go fixes the following issues:
containerd and docker:
- Add backport for building containerd (bsc#1102522, bsc#1113313)
- Upgrade to containerd v1.1.2, which is required for Docker v18.06.1-ce.
- Enable seccomp support (fate#325877)
- Update to containerd v1.1.1, which is the required version for the
Docker v18.06.0-ce upgrade. (bsc#1102522)
- Put containerd under the podruntime slice (bsc#1086185)
- 3rd party registries used the default Docker certificate (bsc#1084533)
- Handle build breakage due to missing 'export GOPATH' (caused by
resolution of boo#1119634). I believe Docker is one of the only packages
with this problem.
- golang: arbitrary command execution via VCS path (bsc#1081495,
- Make profile.d/go.sh no longer set GOROOT=, in order to make switching
between versions no longer break. This ends up removing the need for
go.sh entirely (because GOPATH is also set automatically) (boo#1119634)
- Fix a regression that broke go get for import path patterns containing
Additionally, the package go1.10 has been added.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended
like YaST online_update or 'zypper patch'.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 15.0:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2018-1626=1
containerd, on openSUSE Leap 15.0.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-7187|
Debian Security Information: DSA-4379 (Google Search)
Debian Security Information: DSA-4380 (Google Search)
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2019 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 72306 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.