|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||SuSE Update for haproxy openSUSE-SU-2018:3324-1 (haproxy)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'haproxy'; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:3324_1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'haproxy'
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:3324_1 advisory.
This update for haproxy to version 1.8.14 fixes the following issues:
These security issues were fixed:
- CVE-2018-14645: A flaw was discovered in the HPACK decoder what caused an
out-of-bounds read in hpack_valid_idx() that resulted in a remote crash
and denial of service (bsc#1108683)
- CVE-2018-11469: Incorrect caching of responses to requests including an
Authorization header allowed attackers to achieve information disclosure
via an unauthenticated remote request (bsc#1094846).
These non-security issues were fixed:
- Require apparmor-abstractions to reduce dependencies (bsc#1100787)
- hpack: fix improper sign check on the header index value
- cli: make sure the 'getsock' command is only called on connections
- tools: fix set_net_port() / set_host_port() on IPv4
- patterns: fix possible double free when reloading a pattern list
- server: Crash when setting FQDN via CLI.
- kqueue: Don't reset the changes number by accident.
- snapshot: take the proxy's lock while dumping errors
- http/threads: atomically increment the error snapshot ID
- dns: check and link servers' resolvers right after config parsing
- h2: fix risk of memory leak on malformated wrapped frames
- session: fix reporting of handshake processing time in the logs
- stream: use atomic increments for the request counter
- thread: implement HA_ATOMIC_XADD()
- ECC cert should work with TLS v1.2 and openssl = 1.1.1
- dns/server: fix incomatibility between SRV resolution and server state
- hlua: Don't call RESET_SAFE_LJMP if SET_SAFE_LJMP returns 0.
- thread: lua: Wrong SSL context initialization.
- hlua: Make sure we drain the output buffer when done.
- lua: reset lua transaction between http requests
- mux_pt: dereference the connection with care in mux_pt_wake()
- lua: Bad HTTP client request duration.
- unix: provide a - drain() function
- Fix spelling error in configuration doc
- cli/threads: protect some server commands against concurrent operations
- cli/threads: protect all 'proxy' commands against concurrent updates
- lua: socket timeouts are not applied
- ssl: Use consistent naming for TLS protocols
- dns: explain set server ... fqdn requires resolver
- map: fix map_regm with backref
- ssl: loading dh param from certifile causes unpredictable error.
- ssl: fix missing error loading a keytype cert from a bundle.
- ssl: empty connections reported as errors.
- cli: make 'show fd' thread-safe
- hathreads: implement a more flexible rendez-vous point
- threads: fix the no-thread case after the change to the sync point
Description truncated, please see the referenced URL(s) for more information.
haproxy on openSUSE Leap 15.0.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-11469|
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-14645
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2018 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 73533 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.