|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||SuSE Update for ImageMagick openSUSE-SU-2018:2503-1 (ImageMagick)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'ImageMagick'; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:2503_1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'ImageMagick'
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:2503_1 advisory.
This update for ImageMagick fixes the following issues:
Security issues fixed:
* CVE-2018-14434: A memory leak for a colormap in WriteMPCImage
incoders/mpc.c was fixed. (bsc#1102003)
* CVE-2018-14435: A memory leak in DecodeImage in coders/pcd.c was fixed.
* CVE-2018-14436: A memory leak in ReadMIFFImage in coders/miff.c was
* CVE-2018-14437: A memory leak in parse8BIM in coders/meta.c was fixed.
- bsc#1094741: Fix unexpected result with `convert -compose`.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended
like YaST online_update or 'zypper patch'.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 15.0:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2018-925=1
ImageMagick on openSUSE Leap 15.0.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-14434|
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-14435
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-14436
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-14437
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2018 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 72306 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.