|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||SuSE Update for Recommended openSUSE-SU-2018:1421-1 (Recommended)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'Recommended'; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:1421_1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'Recommended'
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:1421_1 advisory.
GraphicsMagick was updated to 1.3.29:
* Security Fixes:
- GraphicsMagick is now participating in Google's oss-fuzz project
- JNG: Require that the embedded JPEG image have the same dimensions as
the JNG image as provided by JHDR. Avoids a heap write overflow.
- MNG: Arbitrarily limit the number of loops which may be requested by
the MNG LOOP chunk to 512 loops, and provide the '-define
mng:maximum-loops=value' option in case the user wants to change the
limit. This fixes a denial of service caused by large LOOP
* Bug fixes:
- DICOM: Pre/post rescale functions are temporarily disabled (until the
implementation is fixed).
- JPEG: Fix regression in last release in which reading some JPEG files
produces the error 'Improper call to JPEG library in state 201'.
- ICON: Some DIB-based Windows ICON files were reported as corrupt to an
unexpectedly missing opacity mask image.
- In-memory Blob I/O: Don't implicitly increase the allocation size due
to seek offsets.
- MNG: Detect and handle failure to allocate global PLTE. Fix divide by
- DrawGetStrokeDashArray(): Check for failure to allocate memory.
- BlobToImage(): Now produces useful exception reports to cover the
cases where 'magick' was not set and the file format could not be
deduced from its header.
* API Updates:
- Wand API: Added MagickIsPaletteImage(), MagickIsOpaqueImage(),
MagickIsMonochromeImage(), MagickIsGrayImage(), MagickHasColormap()
based on contributions by Troy Patteson.
- New structure ImageExtra added and Image 'clip_mask' member is
replaced by 'extra' which points to private ImageExtra allocation. The
ImageGetClipMask() function now provides access to the clip mask image.
- New structure DrawInfoExtra and DrawInfo 'clip_path' is replaced by
'extra' which points to private DrawInfoExtra allocation. The
DrawInfoGetClipPath() function now provides access to the clip path.
- New core library functions: GetImageCompositeMask(),
CompositeMaskImage(), CompositePathImage(), SetImageCompositeMask(),
ImageGetClipMask(), ImageGetCompositeMask(), DrawInfoGetClipPath(),
- Deprecated core library functions: RegisterStaticModules(),
* Feature improvements:
- Static modules (in static library or shared library without
dynamically loadable modules) are now lazy-loaded using the same
external interface as the lazy-loader for dynamic modules. This
results in more similarity between the builds and reduces the fixed
initialization overhead by only initializing th ...
Description truncated, please see the referenced URL(s) for more information.
Recommended on openSUSE Leap 15.0.
Please install the updated package(s).
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2018 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 71225 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.