|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||SuSE Update for ImageMagick openSUSE-SU-2018:1629-1 (ImageMagick)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'ImageMagick'; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:1629_1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'ImageMagick'
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:1629_1 advisory.
This update for ImageMagick to version 7.0.7-34 fixes the following issues:
The following security issue was fixed:
- Fixed numerous use of uninitialized values, integer overflow, memory
exceeded, and timeouts.
The following non-security issues were fixed:
- Added support for reading eXIf chunks to the PNG coder.
- Improved clip / composite mask handling.
- Restore SetImageAlpha() behavior.
- Fix -clip and -mask options.
- Missing break when checking 'compliance' element.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended
like YaST online_update or 'zypper patch'.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 15.0:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2018-598=1
ImageMagick on openSUSE Leap 15.0.
Please install the updated package(s).
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2018 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 72306 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.