|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||SuSE Update for libreoffice openSUSE-SU-2018:2533-1 (libreoffice)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'libreoffice'; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:2533_1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'libreoffice'
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2018:2533_1 advisory.
This update for libreoffice to 126.96.36.199 fixes the following issues:
Security issues fixed:
- CVE-2018-10583: An information disclosure vulnerability occurs during
automatic processing and initiating an SMB connection embedded in a
malicious file, as demonstrated by
xlink:href=file://192.168.0.2/test.jpg within an office:document-content
element in a .odt XML document. (bsc#1091606)
Non security issues fixed:
- Bugfix: Table borders appear black in LibreOffice (while white in
- Bugfix: LibreOffice extension 'Language Tool' fails after Tumbleweed
- Bugfix: libreoffice-gnome can no longer be installed in parallel to
libreoffice-gtk3 as there is a potential file conflict (bsc#1096673)
- Bugfix: LibreOffice Writer: Text in boxes were not visible (bsc#1094359)
- Use libreoffice-gtk3 if xfce is present (bsc#1092699)
- Various other bug fixes
This update was imported fromm the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended
like YaST online_update or 'zypper patch'.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 15.0:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2018-942=1
libreoffice on openSUSE Leap 15.0.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-10583|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2018 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 71225 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.