|Category:||Windows : Microsoft Bulletins|
|Title:||Microsoft Windows Multiple Vulnerabilities (KB4577671)|
|Summary:||This host is missing a critical security; update according to Microsoft KB4577671|
This host is missing a critical security
update according to Microsoft KB4577671
Multiple flaws exist due to errors,
- Windows Hyper-V on a host server fails to properly handle objects in memory.
- Microsoft Graphics Components fails to properly handle objects in memory.
- Windows Network Connections Service improperly handles objects in memory.
- Windows kernel fails to properly handle objects in memory.
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) improperly handles connection requests.
- Microsoft Windows Codecs Library improperly handles objects in memory.
For more information about the vulnerabilities refer to Reference links.
Successful exploitation will allow an attacker
to execute arbitrary code, elevate privilges, conduct DoS condition, bypass
security restrictions and disclose sensitive information.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1903 for 32-bit/x64-based Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1909 for 32-bit/x64-based Systems
The vendor has released updates. Please see
the references for more information.
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-0764|
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-1047
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-1080
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-1167
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-1243
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 87302 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.