|Category:||Windows : Microsoft Bulletins|
|Title:||Microsoft Windows Multiple Vulnerabilities (KB4586827)|
|Summary:||This host is missing a critical security; update according to Microsoft KB4586827|
This host is missing a critical security
update according to Microsoft KB4586827
Multiple flaws exist due to,
- Incorrect processing of user-supplied data in Windows.
- Error in excessive data output by the application in Windows Graphics Component.
- Windows Port Class Library fails to properly impose security restrictions.
- Windows Print Spooler fails to properly impose security restrictions.
For more information about the vulnerabilities refer to Reference links.
Successful exploitation will allow an attacker
to execute arbitrary code, elevate privilges and disclose sensitive information.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 for 32-bit Systems Service Pack 1
The vendor has released updates. Please see
the references for more information.
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-1599|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 86218 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.