|Category:||Mac OS X Local Security Checks|
|Title:||Apple MacOSX Security Updates(HT209341)-02|
|Summary:||Apple Mac OS X is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.|
Apple Mac OS X is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Multiple flaws exist due to:
- A memory corruption issue was addressed with improved memory handling.
- A denial of service issue was addressed by removing the vulnerable code.
- A memory corruption issue was addressed with improved input validation.
- An out-of-bounds read was addressed with improved input validation.
- A type confusion issue was addressed with improved memory handling.
Successful exploitation allows attackers to
execute arbitrary code with system privilegeS, perform a denial of service
attack and a local user may be able to cause unexpected system termination or
read kernel memory. A malicious application may be able to elevate privileges.
Apple Mac OS X versions,
10.14.x through 10.14.1
Upgrade to Apple Mac OS X 10.14.2 or later. Please see the references for more information.
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-4463|
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-4460
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-4461
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-4434
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-4303
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2018 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 99761 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.