|Category:||Web application abuses|
|Title:||MyBB Multiple Vulnerabilities|
|Summary:||MyBB is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.|
MyBB is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
MyBB is prone to multiple vulnerabilities:
- Installer RCE on configuration file write.
- Language file headers RCE.
- Installer XSS.
- Mod CP Edit Profile XSS.
- Insufficient moderator permission check in delayed moderation tools.
- Announcements HTML filter bypass
- Language Pack Properties XSS.
The attacker may be able to execute a remote arbitrary code, xss attacks or bypass HTML filters.
myBB 1.8.12 and prior.
Update to myBB 1.8.13.
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2017-16781|
|Copyright||This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 58880 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.