|Category:||Web application abuses|
|Title:||MyBB Multiple Vulnerabilities|
|Summary:||MyBB is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.|
MyBB is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
MyBB is prone to multiple vulnerabilities:
- Installer RCE on configuration file write
- Language file headers RCE.
- Installer XSS.
- Mod CP Edit Profile XSS.
- Insufficient moderator permission check in delayed moderation tools.
- Announcements HTML filter bypass
- Language Pack Properties XSS.
The remote attacker might be able to execute arbitrary code, conduct xss attacks or bypass HTML filters.
myBB 1.8.12 and prior.
Update to myBB 1.8.13.
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2017-16781|
|Copyright||This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 69903 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.