de Redes ▼
|ID de Prueba:||188.8.131.52.4.1.256184.108.40.2063514|
|Categoría:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Título:||openSUSE: Security Advisory for Recommended (openSUSE-SU-2020:1707-1)|
|Resumen:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'Recommended'; package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2020:1707-1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'Recommended'
package(s) announced via the openSUSE-SU-2020:1707-1 advisory.
This update for mailman to version 2.1.34 fixes the following issues:
- The fix for lp#1859104 can result in ValueError being thrown
on attempts to subscribe to a list. This is fixed and extended to apply
REFUSE_SECOND_PENDING to unsubscription as well. (lp#1878458)
- DMARC mitigation no longer misses if the domain name returned by DNS
contains upper case. (lp#1881035)
- A new WARN_MEMBER_OF_SUBSCRIBE setting can be set to No to prevent
mailbombing of a member of a list with private rosters by repeated
subscribe attempts. (lp#1883017)
- Very long filenames for scrubbed attachments are now truncated.
- A content injection vulnerability via the private login page has been
fixed. CVE-2020-15011 (lp#1877379, bsc#1173369)
- A content injection vulnerability via the options login page has been
discovered and reported by Vishal Singh. CVE-2020-12108 (lp#1873722,
- Bounce recognition for a non-compliant Yahoo format is added.
- Archiving workaround for non-ascii in string.lowercase in some Python
packages is added.
- Thanks to Jim Popovitch, there is now a dmarc_moderation_addresses list
setting that can be used to apply dmarc_moderation_action to mail From:
or matching listed regexps. This can be used to modify mail to
addresses that don't accept external mail From: themselves.
- There is a new MAX_LISTNAME_LENGTH setting. The fix for lp#1780874
obtains a list of the names of all the all the lists in the
installation in order to determine the maximum length of a legitimate
list name. It does this on every web access and on sites with a very
large number of lists, this can have performance implications. See the
description in Defaults.py for more information.
- Thanks to Ralf Jung there is now the ability to add text based captchas
(aka textchas) to the listinfo subscribe form. See the documentation
for the new CAPTCHA setting in Defaults.py for how to enable this. Also
note that if you have custom listinfo.html templates, you will have to
feature can be used in combination with or instead of the Google
reCAPTCHA feature added in 2.1.26.
- Thanks to Ralf Hildebrandt the web admin Membership Management section
now has a feature to sync the list's membership with a list of email
addresses as with the bin/sync_members command.
- There is a new drop_cc list attribute set from DEFAULT_DROP_CC. This
controls the dropping of addresses from the Cc: header in delivered
messages by the duplicate avoidance ...
Description truncated. Please see the references for more information.
'Recommended' package(s) on openSUSE Leap 15.2.
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-12108|
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-12137
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2020-15011
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2020 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|Esta es sólo una de 86218 pruebas de vulnerabilidad en nuestra serie de pruebas. Encuentre más sobre cómo ejecutar una auditoría de seguridad completa.|
Para ejecutar una prueba gratuita de esta vulnerabilidad contra su sistema, regístrese ahora.